FINRA LIVE FINGERPRINTING
Every investor in America relies on one thing: fair financial markets. To protect investors and ensure the market’s integrity, FINRA is a government-authorized not-for-profit organization that oversees U.S. broker-dealers. We work every day to ensure that everyone can participate in the market with confidence.
- every investor receives the basic protections they deserve.
- anyone who sells a securities product has been tested, qualified, and licensed.
- every securities product advertisement used is truthful, and not misleading.
- any securities product sold to an investor is suitable for that investor's needs; and
- investors receive complete disclosure about the investment product before purchase.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON FINRA AGENCY PRICING. SERVICE WILL BE PAID ON SITE PRIOR TO THE FINGERPRINTING SERVICE.
- FBI channeling is a non-refundable service.
- If your fingerprints are rejected due to quality, this is a circumstance beyond our control. In the event of a rejection, we will allow one free submission of your fingerprints to the FBI. If your second set of fingerprints is rejected, you will need to pay for a third submission.
- A rejection of your fingerprints is considered an FBI result and does not make you eligible for a refund.