An Apostille is a certificate that authenticates the signature of a public official on a document for use in another country. An Apostille certifies:
- the authenticity of the signature of the public official who signed the document,
- the capacity in which that public official acted, and
- when appropriate, the identity of the seal or stamp which the document bears, e.g., a notary public seal.
The Apostille does not validate the contents of the document. Price may vary depending on Apostille of choice.
Please contact the office for an Apostille price. Invoice(s) will be submitted for payment after the proper Apostille is identified.
- FBI channeling is a non-refundable service.
- If your fingerprints are rejected due to quality, this is a circumstance beyond our control. In the event of a rejection, we will allow one free submission of your fingerprints to the FBI. If your second set of fingerprints is rejected, you will need to pay for a third submission.
- A rejection of your fingerprints is considered an FBI result and does not make you eligible for a refund.